The maximum number of Mass attendees has been raised to 50, including ministers and staff. Physical distancing and sanitation protocols remain the same.
- We ask each person to sign up for no more than one weekend Mass (Saturday 5:00 PM, Sunday 9:00 & 11:30 AM) every two weeks (14 days) in order to allow more of the faithful to attend. However, each Monday, you may sign up for any of the weekday Masses for the rest of that week, regardless of when you have last attended.
- Each person in a household group must be registered for Mass.
- Everyone is eager to return to Mass. Out of respect for others, if you wish to sign up for Mass at Our Lady of the Lake, please do not also sign up for Mass at other local churches.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
- The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will continue to be dispensed.
- Masks must be worn while indoors for everyone 5 and older. Exceptions:
- a medical condition or disability allows for an exemption
- children 2 to 4 years are encouraged but not required to wear masks
- ministers or musicians while preaching or performing are not required as long as physical distancing of at least 6 feet is observered.